So you’re engaged… Congratulations!
Now is the perfect time to announce your Spring or Summer wedding. As the grips of a cold winter takes hold, give your potential guests something to warm their heart – and look forward to!
If it is not safe to assume that you know the purpose of the Save the Date card or magnet, let us briefly enlighten you…
• Save the Dates are especially for those couples who have loved ones or friends that live out-of-state, and who would benefit from an advanced notice of the upcoming nuptials. A formal invitation follows the Save the Date later
• Save the Dates can allow recipients to clear their schedules and make travel arrangements in advance, which is perfect if you are lucky enough to be having a destination or overseas wedding
• Save the Dates are generally sent out as soon as the wedding date and venue / location has been confirmed
• Save the Dates usually consist of the bride and groom’s name and the date and state / location where the wedding will be taking place
• Magnetic Save the Dates are the most popular choice, as they can be kept on the refrigerator door, and therefore your wedding date is unlikely to be lost or forgotten!
So now you know – and now we know you want them!
Luckily, StationeryOnline has your Save the Date sensations sorted – with free envelopes with every Save the Date magnet purchase for this month only, it’s certainly an offer you wont want to overlook!
Planning your future together is going to be one of the most exciting times of your life – but with so many things to think about it is also likely to be one of the more stressful.
- When and where will you have the wedding?
- What colour scheme?
- The cake! The food! The budget! The music!
- And of course – who to invite!
Rest assured – some of the preparations can be enjoyable! It’s time to take a break from the serious plans and have a little fun with your Save the Date cards or magnets.
Save the Dates do not have to match the rest of your wedding plans – the colours and the theme can be saved for the formal wedding invitations to set the tone for the big day.
Save the Dates should be bright and beautiful with your own creative flare in order to share the joy and celebrate your love and future together with family and friends.
For the destination couple…
For the childhood sweethearts…
For the romantics…
All you will need before you order them is…THE DATE! So yes, a little planning is required. Take a look at your calendar. You will need to decide on the church / ceremony /reception venue – and book it!
Save the Dates are stress free and simple, with your names, the date and maybe the locality if your guests need to make travel arrangements. Of course you can add more detail if you like, such as a cute little saying or verse…
Who you send your save the date cards to is also up to you. You don’t have to send to the whole guest list but you should make sure that you send them to any guests you really want to be there on the big day.
When you send them is also up to you – keep in mind the earlier you let people know about the upcoming event, the easer it is for them to make their arrangements.
There is something really wonderful about walking past your fridge each morning and knowing that in six months from now you’ll be enjoying a romantic day with close friends and family!
StationeryOnline knows value, so don’t miss our Save the Date sale this month – and make your preparations even simpler (and softer on your purse)!